Saturday, October 25, 2008

Obama: Our Next Worst President

Some liberal pundits are doing the psy-ops thing and trying to declare the race over and Obama the winner, before the votes have been cast and despite numerous polls that show neither candidate above 50% in battleground states. Let me retort by pre-declaring Barack Obama our Next Worst President. He will out-do Jimmy Carter in historic feebleness in the face of foreign threats and will have a job-killing and economic-growth-chilling agenda on our economy. On social issues, he is a left-liberal extremist who will usurp First Amendment rights. The real change we need is to defeat the Democrat incumbent Congress. Should Obama win, I will be telling my Grandkids decades from now how he managed to be the Worst President Ever in the history of the United States. That's why I will spend the next 10 days fighting to avoid that calamity, and I urge you to do the same.

No comments: