Friday, August 21, 2009

My Email to the AARP

As a response to a solicitation for membership in AARP (I'm 49 -- never too young to be considered a retired person), I sent an email message to AARP Membership on Monday, August 10, 2009 11:40 PM. Just in case AARP management didn't get my message (to date, I have not received a reply) they can read it right here.

To The Leftist Leadership of The AARP:

Now why would anyone want to join an organization purporting to represent the interests of retired persons, but that is so willing to throw such people “under the bus” on behalf of Lord Obama and his plan to ration healthcare to the non-productive, especially non-productive Seniors. Give me a break. You’ve got to be kidding. There is a special place in Hell for people like those who run the AARP. Enjoy your Oamacare there.

BTW, you might want to stop sending this 49 year old your AARP propaganda. I’ll just use it against you. Also, you left off “Death Planning” from your list of “Services”.

Go ahead, report me to flag@whitehouse.gov. I’m exercising my free speech rights, guaranteed by the US Constitution. I’ll see Obama at the impeachment hearings.

Mad as Hell and I’m Not Going to Take it Anymore,

Originally signed by me

Coincidentally, the day after the email was sent to AARP, Newmax.com published this story AARP to Obama: No Health Plan Endorsement Yet to distance itself from President Obama's statement that AARP had endorsed "Obamacare". Tom Nelson, AARP's chief operating officer, said, "Indications that we have endorsed any of the major healthcare reform bills currently under consideration in Congress are inaccurate."

Now, it seems that the AARP is getting sucked back into the Obamacare orbit as it bleeds anti-Obamacare members (see AARP Exodus Illustrates Obamacare’s Effects On Seniors)
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.