Saturday, June 2, 2007

Real Bigotry With Bill Maher

In case HBO does not take much notice of my comments I'm sharing them with you, the Travis Monitor Blog community. Please send HBO your comments on this matter.

Background

Bill Maher, host of HBO's "Real Time", tore into Jerry Falwell on the May 18 edition of his show, saying, with a photo of Falwell in the background, such things as, “... death isn’t always sad." The worst comments from Maher came from his argument for turning homosexuality into a religion, with references to the Mass as gay oral sex and reception of Holy Communion as gay oral sex.

Here is the clip of Bill Maher, the Falwell hating, anti-Christian, anti-God bigot. WARNING: the material is very offensive.

My comments to HBO

To: HBO
Subject: Real Bigotry With Bill Maher

I don't get cable at home so I only watch HBO on occasions when I'm visiting family, friends, or on business travel, but you can be sure that I won’t be watching that Christian bashing, disrespecter of the dead, anti-God, anti-Christian, anti-traditional family bigot Bill Maher.

Maher's gleeful comments about the death of Jerry Falwell were nothing compared with his disgusting twisting of Scripture (taken from Psalms 23:4) and the most important Christian sacrament into homosexual activity, not to mention his depiction of God Himself as a homosexual.

I assume he was trying to be funny, but if I were you I would be ashamed and I would warn Mr. Maher that you did not hire him to be a Christian hating bigot….Or did you?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry Falwell was right: Tinky Winky is a TOTAL fairy:

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/printer_friendly.cgi?article=183

Anonymous said...

Fixing the linK
Ann Coulter on Tinky Winky

Let me add as a parent, the bizarreness of Teletubbies cannot be understated. 15 minutes of non-English-sort-of garbled talk with singing and dancing in hokey ways of these padded hobbit-like babyfaced things. lots of color, meaningless frivolity, no substance. Blues Clues is Kids TV; Teletubbies is Kids TV on drugs.

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog