Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Off to the Vet

I think it is fitting that I need to take my dog to the veterinarian this morning for his routine checkup, because after watching the Travis County results come in last night, I feel like somebody kicked my dog. I think it is time for Republicans to get a check-up as well.

There are many ways to break this down, but in the end, Republican candidates in Travis County lost by a margin of 2-1 county-wide. The Republican Party in Travis County is only represented by Barbara Bembry, the Justice of the Peace in Precinct 2, who was not up for re-election yesterday.

The GOP needs to take ourselves to the vet to find out what ails us. Is it something we ate or simply did a more charismatic and younger dog run us off of the playground? I think it is a combination of both.

No comments: