Huckabee wants big Government to outlaw push-polling by 527s and yet it's his own campaign supporters engaged in sleazy push-polling calls, putting out vicious smears against the Thompson, McCain and Romney campaigns.
Huckabee is a terrible choice, perhaps the worst choice, in the nomination race for many reasons:
1. Soft-on-crime Governor who went on a pardon/commutation spree that included freeing a dozen murderers and hundreds of other felons from jail early
2. Pro-instate-tuition for illegal aliens and for other giveaways
3. A liberal Tax-and-spender who increased taxes by 50% as Governor
4. Dissembled about his record when challenged
5. Not a conservative, but hurt conservatives in Arkansas, and called them "Shiites" when they opposed him
6. Had numerous ethics violations, including issues of taking public money for private use
7. Has flipflopped on immigration, on tax pledges, on Cuba, and other issues
8. Is an incompetent Jimmy Carteresque boob on foreign policy who even joked about his ignorance on the topic
9. Will get beaten easily by the Democrats
10. Is a nanny-stater in favor of smoking bans and CO2 caps
In a CNN interview he said the constitution is a Constitution is living, breathing document, while his website says the opposite.
Mike Huckabee is the least conservative, least qualified and now is showing himself to have the least ethical and least credible campaign of all the candidates. Unbelievable that this man is a serious candidate for President.