Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lieutenant Colonel Brian Birdwell's speech at the RPT Texas Straw Poll Event

When I first heard Lieutenant Colonel Brian Birdwell speak at the 2006 Republican Party of Texas State Convention last year I was deeply moved. When I heard him again speak, on September 1, 2007, this time to the 1500 delegates of the RPT Texas Straw Poll Event in Ft. Worth, I was inspired. I was inspired with the idea the next President, the next Commander-in-Chief could very well be the most important leadership choice Americans will make in a generation. We must not give in to the Billary hype. We can, we must, make a difference. We must make the right choice this time.

I hope the video log below, helps you know better what kind of leader to choose.

I apologize for the quality of the video. It is my first attempt to get something I videoed posted to YouTube.




Video 1 of 7



Video 2 of 7



Video 3 of 7



Video 4 of 7



Video 5 of 7



Video 6 of 7


Video 7 of 7

2 comments:

carl said...

While the video is a bit shaky, the message is outstanding.
Another great military officer (like Col. North) who represents old-fashioned American values which in these days of decadence are now called conservative!
Thanks for going through the considerable trouble of making and posting it.

Randy Samuelson said...

Brian Birdwell was fantastic. I heard him in 2006 at the RPT convention, but his comments ring just as true today.