Sunday, October 7, 2007

Select a Candidate for President

Minnesota Public Radio has put together a useful tool to help citizens link their own positions on the issues with those of candidates and to learn about where the candidates stand on the issue. Taxpayers have funded MPR, so we might as well use the tool.

I was relieved that my views on the issues, as reflected to my answers to an 11 question version of the tool which MPR affiliate, WQAD, has on its website, returned my top three picks pretty much in the order I have them in my mind.

WQAD calls their version of this tool the SELECT A CANDIDATE QUIZ
, while the MPR version is called SELECT A CANDIDATE SURVEY and currently has 14 questions, including three important questions missing from the WQAD version. I recommend the SELECT A CANDIDATE SURVEY. Just click on the words below:

Select a Candidate: President

Please use this tool to educate yourself and others on the 2008 Presidential candidates' positions so we can better hone in on the real conservative who can beat you know who and go on to lead us our great nation in the direction we know she needs to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not a good tool.
Their questions are whacky, and they are wrong on how the politicians line up on some issues, eg they have Romney's abortion position wrong, has stem cell not lined up right, and it has me disagreeing with Tancredo on Iraq, which is nonsense.

And I'm supposed to agree with Obama on death penalty? yeah right. He only favor death penalties for the unborn.